WOW Great Barrier Reef - 45mins
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: WOW45
Minimum 2 people required
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park is home to over 70 sand cays and tropical islands. Start your scenic tour with views of Fitzroy Island and its coastal mangroves. Up next is Green Island - the only cay on the Reef to have rainforest growing on it. We continue our Great Barrier Reef adventure, heading out over the Outer Great Barrier Reef. From above, you truly appreciate the size and scale of the mighty Great Barrier and its over 2,700 individual reef systems. Sand cays can be remote and isolated, not to mention beautiful. From above, Upolo Cay is a streak of white, a bright beacon amongst the surrounding azure waters. We track our return journey to Cairns, to maximise your low level flying experience of the Great Barrier Reef. This scenic helicopter flight is a ‘must do’ in your itinerary. Don’t forget to bring the camera.
- 45 minute scenic reef flight
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.