Fly and Ride Cape Tribulation
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: FRCT120
Minimum 2 people required
Combine our 2 hour Reef and Rainforest flight
“The Backyard of Our Region” with an unforgettable tour of the Daintree. Fly
along the mighty Daintree River out through the mouth to Cape Tribulation, the
only place on earth where two World Heritage areas meet. Then it’s time to explore
the oldest living rainforest in the world – pick your adventure! Take in breathtaking
Cape Tribulation scenery as you ride along the ocean edge on horseback or
zipline your way across thrilling canopies surrounded by lush rainforest. Enjoy
the breathtaking aerial views of the Great Barrier Reef as we return to Cairns.
- 2 hour scenic flight
- 90 minute guided horse ride in the Daintree and Cape Tribulation
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.