The Backyard of Our Region
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: BOR120
Minimum booking, 3 seats.
Depart Cairns and follow the Great Barrier Reef Highway to Mossman Gorge via three cascading waterfalls. Fly over the Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world. Track along the mighty Daintree river out through the mouth to Cape Kimberley and Cape Tribulation, the only place on earth where two World Heritage areas meet! Take in the breathtaking aerial views of the Great Barrier Reef as we return to Cairns.
- 2 hour scenic flight
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.