Undara Lava Tubes - Colours of NQ
- Duração: 7 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Cairns, QLD
- Código de produto: CNQ225
Minimum 4 people required
Your day begins flying south to the saddle between the two highest mountains in Queensland, Mt Bartle Frere and Mt Bellenden Ker. Our destination is the Undara Experience in the Undara Volcanic National Park. Landing here, you will be taken on the Undara guided tour, a journey back in time to Gondwana, when volcanoes ruled this part of the land. See extinct craters and the incredible lava tubes that wind their way through the National Park. After your tour and lunch at Undara, we take off to continue our Colours of North Queensland adventure. Flying further south, we make our way to the stunning Blencoe and Wallaman Falls - the longest single drop waterfall in the Southern Hemisphere. Turning for home, we will track up the coast seeing the stunning ridgelines of Hinchinbrook Island. We then continue south, flying over the Great Barrier Reef islands of Dunk, Franklin and Fitzroy. The unique perspective provided by our low flying helicopter enables you to visualise the size and scale of the Great Barrier Reef.
- 3 hour 45 minute scenic flight
- Guided tour of Undara Lava Tubes
- Return transfers from your Cairns/Northern Beaches accommodation
- Lunch and refreshments
- In-flight commentary from your expert pilot
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers. One infant under the age of 3 may travel on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variance advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- This experience is dependent on good weather. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a flight on a different date or a full refund.